Well-crafted, to-the-point copy delivers.
My content has been pivitol for national organizations and local businesses —
online and in print.
I craft clear, concise content that is:
Original — Search engines dislike content
duplicated from other sites.
Engaging — Useful information keeps
customers interested in coming back.
Optimized — Search engines and potential customers
will find you on the Web.
Shared — Social media will spread your reach.
Compelling content makes it happen. I will make it happen for you.
More to Know about Me
I have a creative family. . .
• My husband is a graphic designer.
• My son is a rock violinist. My daughter is a fiddler. Believe me,
a difference. We go to lots of gigs.
• I like to ride the back roads of Connecticut in our ’62 MGA.
• I live for summer. I can’t wait to search for loons (the birds)
by boat on my favorite New Hampshire lake.
I enjoy . . .
• Gardening. Birding. Reading. Cooking. Walking. Zumba. Yoga.
• Cats and Bettas
• Watching the moon.
• Singing around a campfire.
• Creating beautiful spaces.
• Music! All the time — Classical; Celtic; Roots; Blues; Indie Rock
And, I write great content . . .
If you're interested in quality, results-driven content
and content marketing services, please contact me for
a free consultation.